Guatemalan architecture and decor with spectacular ocean views. The Antigua is part of the exclusive Las Olas Costa Bellena community, a village of truly elegant custom homes with white-water views located above the bay of Dominicalito.
- Authentic Guatemalan architecture
- Over 280 square feet of living space with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- Ocean View, panoramic views through the living area, kitchen, and covered terraces.
- Upstairs master bedroom as a wraparound terrace, Jacuzzi and double shower
- Rustic, wooden, double doors open to a domed ceiling foyer
- Doors, windows, and cabinets hand-crafted from native woods
- High ceilings and open spaces
- Walk in closet
- Fully-furnished with custom furniture, antiques and commissioned artwork throughout house
- Gourmet kitchen and outdoor barbecue
- Breakfast bar, and pass-through window to the patio bar.
- Infinity pool with two built-in chaise lounges and swim up bar with umbrella
- Wine cellar
- Theater for 12 with full projection system, state-of-the-art surround sound and graded seating
- Open-air courtyard with fountain and rustic wood columns
- Maid onsite
Rates are per day, in United States Dollars (USD) and do not include government taxes (13%)
Minimum stay: 3 days
- Green Season May 1st to Dec 14th: $428.00
- High Season Jan 5th to April 30th: $571.00
- Peak Season Dec 15th to Jan 4th: $785.00
Rates plus Taxes.