Pura Vida! Welcome to our comfortable home located mid-mountain in the jungle of Escaleras. Perched at just over thirteen hundred feet above sea level, this well-appointed villa provides luxury and convenience surrounded by the sublime natural beauty of the southern Pacific coast.
The property features mature tropical landscaping and fruiting papaya, guava, and mangosteen trees. The elevation provides pleasant ocean breezes and enjoyable temperatures. Wildlife abounds in the surrounding jungle, so look and listen for colorful toucans, white-faced capuchin and howler monkeys.
The wooden deck and plunge pool are central to the villa. Glass accordion doors slide wide open for true indoor/outdoor enjoyment. On deck, an outdoor shower and gas grill make for easy evenings by the pool while taking in views of the mountain slopes and mature rainforest canopy to the coastline below.
The indoor space is a perfect union of natural beauty and modern style. High ceilings, glass walls and hand-carved wooden trusses make the custom space open and inviting. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans are available in the main space and each of the bedrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a huge refrigerator–so grocery trips are kept to a minimum. Kitchen island and dining area provide plenty of seating. The lounge area features a smart TV. Above the lounge is a comfortable lofted office nook.
Master bedroom with king bed face the pool, terrace and view. Privacy shades allow for morning sleep-ins. A large walk-in closet provides plenty of room to unpack. The open-air en-suite bathroom with carved stone soaking tub and rainfall shower provide a truly enjoyable experience. A tankless hot water ensures plenty of warm relaxation. Both the master and en-suite bathroom feature streaming media enabled wall-mounted televisions.
The 2nd bedroom features a king bed and a loft with a twin-size floor mattress. The 2nd bath features a large rainfall shower and skylight that provides plenty of natural sunlight.Washer and dryer are located inside. [4WD is highly recommended.]
- This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom private home designed to comfortably fit 4 people (2 per room), but can accommodate one additional guest via a floor mattress located in the 2nd bedroom loft.
- There is high-speed Wi-Fi as well as a flat-screen Smart TV in the lounge.
- The kitchen is stocked with all utensils needed to cook. Linens and towels are provided, as are laundry and dish soaps.
- Rates do not include government taxes (13%)
- Green Season May 1st to Dec 14th: 48 hours before arrival
- High Season Jan 5th to April 30th: 15 days before arrival
- Peak Season Dec 15th to Jan 4th: non refundable
- This unit has a minimum of nights