Balinese designed home with 14′ tinted glass walls throughout…bringing the beauty and ambiance of the jungle and Pacific into the living spaces throughout the house.
The main house is situated in the heart of 28 acres of jungle…providing ideal privacy while providing wonderful views of nature…sloths, toucan, parrot, monkeys and more. A secondary house or casita is the residence for the estate’s caretakers providing discreet 24 hour on site assistance and full maintenance of guest privacy. Communication with the casita and caretakers is via high powered hand held intercom to insure stability of communication at all times.
- Asian garden shower garden shower in the master bedroom.
- Master bedroom, etched glass enclosed steam room.
- Custom coffee service in the master bedroom with espresso maker and refrigerator.
- All drinking, cooking and showering water derived from fresh rainwater….which then undergoes a three Filter/purification process including UV filtering.
- Balinese furnishings all custom designed and manufactured.
- Stone and wood art designed and hand tooled in Bali….found throughout the interior and exterior of the House custom wood and glass featured throughout the house proper…hand carved 9′ solid wood front doors, hand tooled 9′ slider.
- Ecological gated community.
- Jungle trail.
- Beach 10 minutes from the property
- 35 minutes to Manuel Antonio National Park
- 25 minutes to Marino Ballena National Park
- 3 hours from SJO international airport (Non stop)
- Green Season May 1st to Dec 14th: $965.00
- High Season Jan 5th to April 30th: $1100.00
- Peak Season Dec 15th to Jan 4th: $1400.00