Villa MarLeta Ocean View
Recently re-appointed, including a new infinity edge plunge pool for your personal enjoyment, built above ground to provide Ocean views not found in other plunge pools in the development. With “A view to die for” of the incredible Pacific from every room, you will wake up invigorated and excited to spend another day in paradise. Relax with the whole family at this peaceful place to stay.
Part of the scenic Canto Del Mar vision, with individual villas nestled on a hillside surrounded by lush jungle and animal life, at Villa MarLeta you will be close to the beautiful Pacific Ocean with one of the best vistas of all. When you’re not relaxing on the infinity edge pool, w/ your tropical drink in hand and views of Dominicalito Bay, you may want to walk to an incredible waterfall, Pozo Azul, only about a mile from your front door. Or rappel down or ride by horseback to other area waterfalls. And of course, a full gamut of water sports await, including surfing, boogie boarding (available at Villa MarLeta for your personal use), stand up paddle boarding, or just relaxing on the tantalizingly close, expansive beach. For the more adventurous, white water rafting, zip lining, parasailing, and hang gliding are also available in the area. And don’t forget, one of the most visited national parks in Costa Rica, Manuel Antonio, is only a 30-40 minute drive away and the unique natural formation of the “Whale’s Tail” is located in nearby Uvita.
However you decide to spend your days, settle in and enjoy the natural beauty of the area and of this idyllic setting. The warm hospitality of the “Ticos” (locals) and the many memories you are sure to make, will lead to a return visit “that can’t come soon enough.”
If you do spend a lot of time at the villa, you will not want to leave. This individual private home with two-bedrooms, two and one half baths, overlooks the Pacific Ocean at a unique location where you can watch the surf and surfers during the day and listen to the ocean surf all night long. The beach directly below the villa is noted as one of the most picturesque in the area due to the cove created by the peninsula of land that juts out into the ocean and the adjoining “Tree Island” that is accessible at low tide. Further along the uninterrupted 1.7 mile palm-lined beach you see the anchorage where the local fishermen keep their boats.
A fully equipped kitchen will allow you to prepare some of your favorite meals using the local fresh produce and fruits. Your covered terrace will provide hours of outside living, the way most of the locals spend their time, with great opportunities for viewing wildlife – especially early in the morning. And Villa MarLeta’s private garden, just steps below, is full of a variety of incredibly beautiful flowering tropical plants as well as fruit trees such as papayas, bananas, plantains, guava and mango, which can be enjoyed by guests depending on the season.
In addition to the amenities that are listed, there are a couple of beach chairs and a beach umbrella you can use for your fun in the sun. Located only 4 Km south of Dominical you are in the heart of it all, with so many activities to enjoy in the vicinity, including surfing the very popular beach right in Dominical that has drawn many experienced surfers to the area, or enjoying the gentler waves at many of the close-by beaches.
Other things to note
Just less than 3 hours to a laid back paradise from the San Jose Airport!!! We can assist with private transportation or car rental.
Cable TV plus 5G WiFi is also available and free to use.
Villa MarLeta is located in a gated community with twenty-four hour security and has a great location within the development, at the end of an access road. Plus two private parking spaces are available solely for Villa MarLeta guests.
The villas sits on a jungle ridge with private roads, and an abandoned 4 WD road thru the surrounding jungle, to enjoy during your morning walks. There is also a local swimming hole, Pozo Azul, with a gorgeous waterfall, including a rope swing for those so inclined, just a short distance away.
Public or shared beach Access
Private pool – available all year
Free washer – In unit
Free carport on premises – 2 spaces
Security cameras on property
Rates do not include government taxes (13%)
• Green Season May 1st to Dec 14th: 48 hours before arrival
• High Season Jan 5th to April 30th: 15 days before arrival
• Peak Season Dec 15th to Jan 4th: nonrefundable
• This unit has a minimum of nights
– Hair dryer
– Cleaning products
– Body soap
– Outdoor shower
– Hot water
– Shower gel
- Bedroom and laundry
– Free washer – In unit
– Free dryer – In unit
– Essentials – Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
– Bed linens – Cotton linens
– Extra pillows and blankets
– Room-darkening shades
– Drying rack for clothing
– Mosquito net
Heating and cooling
– AC – split type ductless system
– Ceiling fan
– Security cameras on property – Camera is pointing only the main entrance of the villa.
– Fire extinguisher
– First aid kit
Internet and office
Kitchen and dining
– Kitchen – Space where guests can cook their own meals
– Cooking basics – Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
– Dishes and silverware – Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
– Electric stove
– Coffee maker: drip coffee maker
– Wine glasses
– Barbecue utensils – Grill, charcoal, bamboo skewers/iron skewers, etc.
– Dining table
– Private patio or balcony
– Shared backyard – Not fully fenced – An open space on the property usually covered in grass
– Outdoor furniture
– Outdoor dining área
– BBQ grill
– Beach essentials – Beach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkeling gear
Parking and facilities
– Free carport on premises – 2 spaces
– Free street parking
– Private pool – available all year
– Long term stays allowed – Allow stay for 28 days or more
– Host greets you
– Cleaning available during stay
– Smoke alarm – There is no smoke alarm on the property.
– Carbon monoxide alarm – Host has indicated no carbon monoxide detector is necessary. Reach out to the host with any questions.
– Private entrance